[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Daniela Porutiu

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Apr 16 10:58:02 CDT 2007

Namaste,

   My spiritual name is Satya and I receive this name from Ajati/ George
Macavei a Romanian Advaita teacher that lives in Tirunnamavalai. His guru
is Swami Shantananda Puri. I spent some weeks in Tiru last year, attending
Swami Shuddhananda Advaita courses and my intention is to stay as much as
I can in each year in order to receive more and more advaita knowledge. My
favourites are Shankaracharya and Ramana Maharshi. My special texts are
Mandukia Karika, Viveka Chudamani, Avadhut Gita and many other beautiful
and deep texts.

   My birth name is Daniela Porutiu, I'm 42 years old, I'm from Romania,
I'm Finance Manager into a multinational Japanese company called Yazaki. I
started by practicing yoga at 25 years old with an Indian Guru in Romania.
Currently I feel that Advaita is the ultimate knowledge in order to reach
the Truth and I establish myself in Advaita.

   HARI OM

   Satya

SATYAM JNANAM ANANTAM BRAHMA! "Brahman is Reality, Knowledge, Infinity!" – Taittiriya Upanishad II.1.2