[Advaita-l] Revised versions of paper

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 14:45:52 CDT 2007

Dear list-members,

I'll be constantly updating the paper, and trying to improve the
clarity of the paper. I'll announce if there are any significant
changes, by sending a mail to list. I have also added a revisions-log
note to keep track of changes and give credit to help I have received.

I have made 2 significant changes which may be interesting:

1. I  have expanded foot-note 13 on knower-I vs saakShin or draShT.r,
mainly based on Sri Prems comments.

2. There seems to be very significant confusion over what a pramaaNa
is, and what is the secondary usage of this word, and the need to be
very careful in interpreting BSB 1.1.2. I have rewritten section 3.4,
which I hope will help in this regard.

You can always find the most recent version at

http://www.geocities.com/balasr

Rama