[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Anuj

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Dec 3 00:43:37 CST 2007

Hello, my name is Anuj, I currently live in San Francisco, but am
moving back to India (New Delhi) sometime in the next month after
having spent 10 years here in the US. I am 28 and have decided to
follow my spiritual calling and join an ashram to further my
understanding of Vedanta over the next 3-4 years. I am joining this
group because I would like to read about other's ideas and have a
place to learn from like minded people.

I hope this is all you needed. Oh1 yes, and I agree to the terms and
conditions of this group/website.  :)

Namaste,
Anuj