[Advaita-l] Clarification on BG Chapter 10 Shloka 21

Dr. V. Prasanna Shrinivas vpshri at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 01:11:27 CST 2007

Namaste

The genitive case of the word sasi meaning moon is not referring to one out
of many but is specifying one over all. Thus naksatraaNaam .aham sasi refers
to the moon as being the Lord over all the constellations. The Lord speaks
in a similar tone in the next sloka as well when refering to conciousness in
creations.

gurupAdareNu