[Advaita-l] date of birth

Krishnan S krishnan.sankara at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 06:09:37 CST 2007

In the earlier mail I sent, I failed to mention the location details. I am
adding it in this mail.

As per a home-made Software tool developed, 2021 year of Vikram Samvatsara
Era's  (Chandramana) Shravan Krishna Navami commences at Indian Standard
Time (IST) 1.45 Hours and lasts up to IST 23.35 Hrs on August 31st 1964 at
Mumbai (Longitude 72.50 East: Latitide 18.58 North : Time Zone 5.3 Hours
Plus)

S.Krishnan