[Advaita-l] BrahmaGYAna and jIvanmukti - 5 (Other References)

jagannathan mahadevan jagannathan.mahadevan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 22:52:21 CST 2007

Namaskaram Sri Kathirasan

I would think that this is still true, because, although no teaching
is possible from the absolute standpoint, in the paramArtika there is
no room for vyavahAra. Whether even one calls it GYAna, aGYAna or
avidya also is of no consequence.

It is only when we enter the realm of teaching tradition that we have
to endure the rigor of the tradition because we simply have no choice.
I think this is somewhat a helpless situation when we have conflicting
traditions of teaching.

Jagan.