[Advaita-l] BrahmaGYAna and jIvanmukti - 4 (Scriptural References)

savithri devaraj savithri_devaraj at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 12:20:15 CST 2007

Namaste,

Many thanks to Amuthan-ji and Ravi-ji for your
interpretations. I understand what you are saying,
but,
I like to just add this - the pre-requisites for jnana
marga are stringent only so that there will be no
tainting in the understanding of sruti vakyas.
It is easy to see that a person thinks, talks and acts
based on his tendencies, or vasanas, and the intent of
the pre-requisites is to eliminate this tainting for a
jignasu who is on the quest for the ultimate.

Regards,
Savithri