[Advaita-l] Reconciling current research with Advaitic theory of mind

Mahesh Ursekar mahesh.ursekar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 22:45:19 CST 2007

Pranams Shyamji:

Thanks for your detailed reply. I agree with your viewpoints to a large
extent - including the difference you point out between 'cit of Vedanta' and
'consciousness of science'. However, based on my understanding of the
article posted vis-a-vis Advaitic concepts, it seems that the Advaitic *theory
of mind* is undermined. I am not sure if  you have addressed that question
in enough detail to help me reconcile the scientific findings with Advaita.

Pranams, Mahesh