[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Asad Mustafa Rizvi

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Jan 22 22:47:32 CST 2007

In the name of God, most gracious, most merciful.

My name is Asad Mustafa. I am a Muslim from Lucknow, India, currently
studying at Georgetown University, DC. I have come to your site via
teachings of Ramana Maharishi. I encountered his name in some Sufi
writings and was curious to know more about him. Then I read his "Talks
with Ramana Maharishi" and was convinced that he was a true saint in the
mystical tradition of the holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him), Al-Mansoor and
Jalaluddin Rumi. I hope to understand the roots of his teachings through
discussions on your site. I want to be a silent member of the list as I
have nothing to contribute.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any other
information.

Jazakallah
Asad Mustafa Rizvi