[Advaita-l] Vadakkunatha

Guy Werlings werlings.guy at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 25 01:01:17 CDT 2007

Namaste shrii Rama |
Thank you very much for your additionnal clarification on VaDakkunAthan. As
a fact, I was going to send another message to shrii Ramesh as in nearly all
occurrences found on the Internet the name appears with a double k.
Sorry, this is far from advaita, but very useful for a confused Frenchman
like this little self of "i".
Thanks again.
praNAm-s
Guy W/jidobolyu - but not bushh (not that much confused!)