[Advaita-l] article by Coman

Mahadevan Babu babunim at optushome.com.au
Fri Jun 15 18:21:54 CDT 2007

Dear Sundaresan and all,

Pranams & Sri Gurubyo Namaha.

I am very glad to see Shri Michael Coman's article/books being
discussed in length here.  He is being referred to as Sri
Vasudevacharya here in Sydney.  He is doing enormous service to all
asthikas here in Australia by taking so many weekly classes in Gita,
Upanishads & Sanskrit classes.  I am very fortunate as one of his
students to be attending his classes every other week.

You can reach him on http://www.srivasudevacharya.com/