[Advaita-l] ADMIN: New member introduction - Ramesh Saripalli

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 09:13:17 CDT 2007

I am "Ramesh Saripalli", recently migrated back to India after working
in US for 10 years. Now, I am working in Bangalore, India and working in
management position. My educational background is in mechanical
engineering and management.

I was born and brought up in Chodavaram Village in Visakhapatnam District
in Andhra Pradesh. My grand fathers are Vedic scholars and I did not get
opportunity to learn Vedas and only learnt stotras. I am interested in
learning Vedas and also learning the Advaitam preached by Sri
Shankaracharya. I came across this site with interesting postings and
want to join the group.

Ramesh Saripalli