[Advaita-l] Discussion on Advaita vedanta

srikanta at nie.ac.in srikanta at nie.ac.in
Mon Jun 25 05:07:01 CDT 2007

This is with reference to Sri.guy Werlings Email on the mandukyopanishad
and the Gudapada Karikas.
Dear Sir,Pranams.
I am sorry if I have created a misunderstanding by my Email.Kindly forgive
me if my Email has offended.I was merely referring to the various points
and views expressed by the members.There could be different points of
convergence and divergence by the members.It is very difficult to bring to
print the thoughts that emerge in our mind on reading a scriptural text.It
is all the more very difficult to express it on subtle points of the
Sankara siddhanta and the Gaudapada karikas.Once again,I beg your
forgiveness if my Email has conveyed otherwise.
Thanking You,                                        With regards
                                                     N.Srikanta.