Sringeri and Sureshvara (was Re: [Advaita-l] On recent mails thelisthas see

Ramesh Krishnamurthy rkmurthy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 11:02:02 CST 2007

Namaste,

On 05/03/07, Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian
<rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com> wrote:

> I suggest the 2 volume set by D.S.Subbaramayya on the Dakshinamurti
> Stotram, published by the Sringeri Mutt.

I have actually been trying to get this book for some time, but
without success. Giri Trading Agency in Matunga (Mumbai) says that the
book is out of print. Would appreciate any guidance from members on
whether a copy can be obtained from elsewhere. I will be visiting
Chennai shortly, so if it is likely to be available there, I can get
it.

I was also planning to visit the Vidyatirtha Foundation in Chennai to
get some of their books. Google suggests that their address "49, Five
Furlong Road, Guindy, Chennai", but this could be outdated. If any
member knows the current address, kindly do let me know.

Ramesh