SSS and Madhva (was Re: [Advaita-l] Review of MarthaDoherty'scomments on Sri Satchidanandendra Sarasvati)

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 07:29:49 CST 2007

Dear Bhaskar,

I wish you would read stuff as it is, and not give your own bhaaShyas
to them (as with Sureshvaras verse). I merely said that I would not
comment on the sampradaayic validity of SSS anymore, and not on
whether his interpretations make any sense.

BTW, your concern is touching and don't worry. It's almost ready. I
sent it to Kartik about a month back, and he made a number of valuable
suggestions  very quickly. Unfortunately it requires quite a bit of
work on my part, but it should get ready soon.

Rama

PS: Sarcasm-and-politeness-police please take note. But, I guess
sarcasm is ok when it comes from SSS, or his followers (as seen
below), but terribly, terribly wrong when it comes from me.