[Advaita-l] jnAna-vijnAna, gradations in Atma jnAna, superior-inferior jnAna

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 18:33:06 CST 2007

I think a lot of us are getting carried away in this discussion and
introducing numerous extraneous dimensions to the topic at hand. I also
thought my earlier post about the scope and purpose of this list was clear
enough, but apparently not. I will send a separate ADMIN mail after
discussion with the other moderators and request members to abide by the
guidelines.

For now, suffice it to say that this list is not officially affiliated to
any institution. We have not imposed any such criterion for list membership
and have no intention of shutting out anybody who has a genuine interest in
Advaita Vedanta, no matter who they are and what their antecedents are.

Regards,
Vidyasankar