[Advaita-l] jnAna-vijnAna, gradations in Atma jnAna

NARAYANA MURTHY malahanikareswara at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 12 00:00:01 CDT 2007

Shriman Ravishankar Venkatraman,

  This is my last post on the unnecessary topic you opened up which I feel is away from the basic objects of this august forum.  The respect shrungeri devotees have for periavaas of kanchi is something within in the mind and samskaram of each devotee which does not require certificate from anyone and certainly not within the scope of this august forum.

  no more sermons on this regard pl.

  Regards
  N.Murthy