[Advaita-l] Sringeri AchAryas on the VivaraNa - the cause of adhyAsa

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 07:54:39 CDT 2007

1. Regarding the reference to the scribal error, I shall try to look
up when I get the chance. I also borrowed some books by SSS from the
UVA library once. Hopefully it's not in one of those.

2. Regarding the very facile explanation of when maayaa is avidyaa
(same as given by SSS), it's treated in detail in my paper. I am
making it my first priority to finish that up.

I will revisit all these these topics later.

Rama