[Advaita-l] jagadgurus.org

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:42:27 CDT 2007

shivaabhyannamaH

Last year our site www.ambaa.org was brought down like this. I tried
to correct it, finally I became suspicious of the provider himself.
After that I moved a new provider. For the same price, I get a lot
more space and bandwidth.  I buy now from lunarpages.com, but I have
not found time to rebuild all the materials.  My plan is to keep it
very simple and have most of the documents as PDF files. We have some
good books now available again on
vaidyanatha.ambaa.org and ambaa.org/pdf or djvu.

Jaldhar knows a lot more about this stuff. IMO to correct this
problem, owner of the site should:

a) Delete the offending material (redirects), if not all
b) Inform the provider and change all the passwords etc.
c) Build it back again from backups (double check that the backups are clean).

Ravi