[Advaita-l] Request for information!

Krunal Makwana krunalmakwana at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 04:53:09 CDT 2007

Jai Sri Krsna

Dear Ramji,

There is a gurukul named Sandipani Vidyaniketan, where they impart both Vedic as well as Modern Knowledge. My sadguru, Pujya Sri Rameshbhai Oza (P. Bhaishri ) is the pioneer of this project.

I myself am affiliated with this Gurukul (loyalties :)! ), I live abroad in the UK but I make it my duty to visit this ashram on a regular basis.

The teachings are fundamentally around Advaita vedAnta of shaMkarAcArya but you would also find glimpses of shuddhAdvaita of vallabhAcArya. The ashram follows the shukla yajur veda, madhyandini shAkhA.

In the last 10 years, the Rishikul has been recognised for its extraordinary achievements.

Here is the link for the direct website: http://www.sandipani.org/main.htm
Kind regards,Krunal