[Advaita-l] Latest Version

Siva Senani Nori sivasenani at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 01:23:56 CDT 2007

Dear Sri Ramakrishnan

Thank you for your kindness - in sending the latest paper, and in ignoring my hostile remarks.

With your clarificatory mail, the twist introduced by SSS (by first taking one of the tools to interpret vedas, and then building it up to equate with Vedas itself, if not surprass them, as an aid in understanding tattvam) became clear to me. You had indeed mentioned about putting the logical cart before the horse in the Paper, but I missed it at that time. I don't know if it is any consolation there are others travelling in the same boat (of not differentiating a pramANa for interpreting Sruti, from the three commonly mentioned pramANas), but it struck me also as odd that the clarification came from you and not followers of SSS.

Regarding the fonts, thanks for detailing the method. I was able to produce passable documents in Devanagari but with Windows XP and more powerful hardware, I am not able to, due to the idiosyncracies of the IT industry. I hope I will be able to use the method detailed by you on some weekend.

Regards
Senani