[Advaita-l] Creation ex nihilo (was Re: Advaita vEdAnta - Unit(27))

K Kathirasan NCS kkathir at ncs.com.sg
Fri May 4 02:06:50 CDT 2007

Namaste

Let me illustrate this. Suppose you buy your first DVD recorder and you
find yourself not knowing how to operate it. What would you attribute
the ignorance to? Would it be something in your head that obstructs you
from knowing how to operate it or is it the absence of the 'operating
knowledge' of the DVD Recorder? The ABSENCE of the 'operating knowledge'
caused an EXISTENT effect of not knowing what buttons to press. Quite
simple right? Do we REALLY need shabda pramana to come and rescue us
from this simple issue?

Warmest Regards,
Kathirasan K