[Advaita-l] Fw: Presupposition of an agent of action and errors thereof

Siva Senani Nori sivasenani at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 08:01:20 CDT 2007

sarvebhyo namah.

This is being sent to the list as a matter of record, with no expectation that any member would read this long post below, and my responses to that. I replied till now as I find the exercise of finding my way out of mis-interpretations stengthens my understanding. Now, we (Sri Bhaskar and I) have reached a point where the cost of doing it (deconstructing English sentences and making their meaning clear syllable by syllable etc.) is not worth the benefit (as the same misinterpretations repeat), and so in interaction with Sri Bhaskar, I shall generally not bother to respond in future.

Regards
Senani

(my responses below start with an asterisk)