[Advaita-l] "Bhoomidhanam " Appeal for Land (fwd)

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Sep 1 13:42:29 CDT 2007

Please reply to  S.G.Swaminathan <madrasipanditji at yahoo.co.in> if you can
contribute to this.

        		    SRI ADI SANKARA SEWA TRUST, LUCKNOW (Reg.)
     		  D-1385/4, Indira Nagar, Lucknow- U.P. 226016
                          Ph-9839120282, 0522-3241950
VEDAKHILOO DHARMA MOOL:			DHARMO RAKSHTI RAKSHTA:
                            Appeal
Shri Adi Sankara Sewa trust is running a Vedic karmakand pathasala
since 5th June 2001 with present strength of 45 students. The Trust
providing to the students shelter, cloth, food, study materials and
education of Krishna/Sukla Yajur Veda, Prayogam/Karmakhand,
Jyotisham, Samskritam, and Speaking course of English, on free of
cost. Shri Kamakoti Gatikasramam Trust Kanchipuram, Sri Mahaswami
Shatabdi Mahotsava Trust Mumbai & Local philanthropist society
providing the financial support every month to run the Ved pathasala
smoothly. From the beginning there are eight Students completed the
studies and practicing as Vaidik/Karmakhandi We have so far shifted
4 places and presently we are paying a rent of rupees 10000/-per
month, which erodes major amount we mobilize for running the
pathasala. In view of the above we propose to purchase a plot of
land about 10000 sq ft. for building pathasala. The cost of
approximately will be around 17 lakhs including registration.  In
the land in addition to pathasala, a temple, library, Gowshala, an
out patient clinic and old age home is proposed to be built.
  	"BHOOMIDHAN" is one of the best of the "DHANS". "BHOOMIDHAN"
for public cause is all the more great.
In this regard we request all the devotees and well wishers of
VEDMARGA to donate money for 25/50/100 sq ft, for this auspicious
cause of purchase to land.
Your contribution will be acknowledged suitably.
We wish to inform you that a philanthropist family has promised to
bear the entire cost (100 %) of construction of the building.
  	The contribution will be accepted by crossed local
cheque/demand draft in favor of SRI ADI SANKARA SEWA TRUST, LUCKNOW
payable at Lucknow. (details of Bank below)
We once again request you to contribute liberally for this noble
cause and get the blessing the "VEDMATA".

  			 	     Acharya S.G.Swaminathan
  					Managing trustee
UNION BANK OF INDIA, CLARK AWADH BANK, LUCKNOW
SWIFT CODE –UBININBBCLA
ACCOUNT NO- 53360-10100-36144
ACCOUNT HOLDER- SRI ADI SANKARA SEWA TRUST, LUCKNOW
For dollars ($) donators
BANK OF AMERICA-BOFAUS3N
For pound (£) donators
NATIONALWEST MINISTER BANK –PLC
NWBKGB2L
For sending D/D
SRI ADI SANKARA SEWA TRUST,D-1385/4,INDIRA NAGAR LUCKNOW-U.P.226016