[Advaita-l] The Essence Of Advaita

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Sep 22 07:44:46 CDT 2007

From: H.N.Sreenivasa murthy
Pranams to all.

----- Original Message ----
From: prabha prabhagc at gmail.com

If the above is true, to whom does the illusion occur? I am not asking
 WHY
there is the illusion or WHO is causing it – I accept that it is due to
 Maya
– but to WHOM is the illusion happening?

   1. Since we (Jivaatmas) are inside the Universe, we are part of the
   illusion, hence cannot be the observers as the illusion cannot
 observe
   itself.  Is this statement incorrect?

Dear Prabhaji,

      Are YOU in the world
              OR
      The world is in YOU?
   The correct answer to this question will answer all your
questions. You have to get the answer within yourself by
yourself . To do this one has to learn the art and science
of taking  the correct standpoint viz. taking the standpoint of the
of WITNESS, YOUR TRUE SWAROOPA.

With respectful regards,
 Sreenivasa Murthy