[Advaita-l] Fw :Pourakutsa gotra abhivadya (fwd)

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Aug 18 21:24:07 CDT 2008

Sirs,

Thanks. But where did u get this information on Paurakutsa? any
particular person from the Paurakutsa gotra ? Please let this writer know
so that he can establish contact.
The order may be different I think and it also matters. Please
clarify.The order seems to be, repeat seems, I am not sure, "Angiras,
paurakutsa, trasdasya"

Meanwhile, to the best of this writer's knowledge, each gotra Pravara and
Gotra name are unique.

Also it is not necessary that the 5 or 3 pravaras to include the Root
Rishi who is supposed to form the genesis of the Gotra. For instance,

Shreevatsa : Bhargava, chawyvana, apnavana, owrva, jamadangni

Shadmarshana : Angirasa, pourkutsa, trasatsya

__/\__
OM tat Sat
tat tvam asi