[Advaita-l] You can make a difference in spreading the glorious Vedic education!

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 01:48:27 CDT 2008

Greetings!

I'd like to tell you about a project I submitted to Members Project.

It's called "Save Vedic Education and Gurukula system" and with your

support it could get funding from American Express. To nominate this

project for potential funding, please go to Save Vedic Education and

Gurukula system

http://www.membersp roject.com/ project/view/ IRSQJV

Members Project is an exciting initiative that brings people together

to make a difference in the world. It's simple. People go online to

share ideas for projects — and ultimately vote on which projects will

share $2.5 million in funding from American Express.

In 2007, Members Project provided clean drinking water to children all

across Africa. What will Members Project do this year? The decision is

yours. Please nominate my project.

I request EACH in your family to nominate this project separately.

Each nomination counts. Kindly forward this message to your friends

and contacts.

Let us do our bit to preserve the glorious Vedic heritage. Thank you

for your support.

Regards

Srikrishna

650-380-1890