[Advaita-l] ashhTaanga and August 27th 2008

MSR abhayambika at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 23:48:39 CDT 2008

This is quite specific to shriividyopaasaka-s - if you are not
interested, please ignore. The ashhTaanga presented is  followed by the
kAnchi maTha and the information presented here is computed by Sri Sri
dinakara sharma of the maTha (who computes their panchaanga). I have
tried to summarize below the information presented  in the PDF files -
errors if any, should be attributed to me.

Ravi