[Advaita-l] The True Nature of Advaita

Shantanu Panigrahi shantanu_panigrahi at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 22 14:47:17 CST 2008

Mr Ramakrishna

It seems that you have volunteered to answer the question that I posed to Mr Bhaskar on his behalf but I see no explanation let alone an thought out answer from you or any of the other sceptics. Instead you have asked the coordinators for my quarantine. Do you mean I should be banned from the Advaita-L? If so, would you care to introduce yourself to me (are you a swamiji, Professor of Theology in a Religious college in India, or somewhere, etc) and explain why you have written this?

Yours sincerely

Dr Shantanu Panigrahi