[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Meera Seth

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Feb 14 06:07:13 CST 2008

Dear Sirs,

   I wish to be a member of the advaita-L group.

   My name is Meera, I live in Singapore, I am 50 years old, I am a stuent
of Vedanta at the Chinmaya Mission and I would like to read the
discussions among your members which are quite sharp and high on clarity.
I do think some of the discussions here will help me understand the finer
nuances of vedanta more deeply.

   If you find my profile good, kindly allow me to be a member.

   Warm regards,
   Meera

Swami Sivananda's (Divine Life Society, Rishikesh) Gita is being printed
in braille. If you wish to have a copy, kindly let me know early.