[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Ananta Bhagwat

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Feb 17 21:44:04 CST 2008

Name: Ananta Bhagwat
Age: 53 yrs
Country: India
State: Maharashtra
Occupation: Self-employed
Interest: I took to advaita about 6-7 yrs back after reading about quantum
measurement paradox which arguably assumes a conscious observer for a valid
measurement (observation). While probing more about consciousness i turned to
advaita. What started as a past time hobby became quite intense and i became
more interested in classical advaita. My knowledge about advaita is from books
and without any guidance (Guru etc); i hope to get a better understanding by
reading (as a substitute to shravaNa), manana, and nididhyAsa.

praNama
ananta