[Advaita-l] Madras University Philosophical Series -- books

sundararaman Kunchithapatham kunchithapatham at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 15:07:30 CST 2008

Ram Ram

I thnik that U are not living in this world.Most of the books are out of
print;I visited University Publication Division and found that these are out
of print and University is not interested in publishing them nor giving up
its rights.I was particular about the book written by R Balasubramaniam on
"Naishkarmyasiddhi"(the introductions written by him is a beautiful piece)
and I talked to him about republishing this book and found that the
university is not cooperating.These books are available in Ramakrishna
Library and U can xerox them or look into archive.com or Digital library of
India for downloading them.I have taken up with Adi Sankara
Adv.ResearchCentre to serialise them by changing some paragragraphs
and then call say
"Naishkarmyasiddhi Revisted".I have to take up with HH Jayendra Saraswati as
I am particular to get the book "Siddhanthalesasangrahasara"with index work
done by Sri SR Krishnamurthi Sastri (Former Professor of Vedanta,Madras
Sanskrit College) which itself is a master piece.

Ram ram

K Sundararaman