[Advaita-l] Sukraniti

Siva Senani Nori sivasenani at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 01:47:22 CDT 2008

One of the benefits of participation in lists such as this is that we get to know of more sources. On this list, I had come to know about the Digital Library of India. I should particularly thank Sri Shyam for that reference. It is a store of precious gems and most books are available, if only one bothers to search.
For those who are new, just enter "Digital Library of India" in Google, follow up the links to either IIIT, Hyderabad (dli.iiit.ac.in) or the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (www.new.dli.ernet.in) and search for the desired books or authors.
In this instance, Sukraniti by B. D. Basu, a general Google search indicates that this is the 13th book in the series on "The Sacred Books of the Hindus" and it is available under that title in the Digital Library of India, at this link: http://dli.iiit.ac.in/cgi-bin/Browse/scripts/use_scripts/advnew/aui/bookreader_india/1.cgi?barcode=5010010009809
A hard copy of the book also seems to be available for about Rs. 800 or so.

Regards
Senani