[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Pukhraj Singh

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Jun 9 01:37:37 CDT 2008

Hello Friends,

Pukhraj from Punjab, India. I am quite a fervent student of eastern as
well western spirituality, esotericism and comparative mythology. I have
done extensive amount of research on presence/activities/origination of
Western orders like OTO, Golden Dawn, Freemasons, TS, Rosicrucianism,
Yezidism and The Fourth Way etc. I am currently undertaking some research
for Mr.K Paul Johnson, author of the The Masters Revealed in corroborating
his claims regarding TS. However, my passion lies in the studying about
the Eastern orders like Naths, Kaulas, Kashmir Shaivism, DzogChen etc. I
am considerably new to Vedanta and hope to be a careful observer in this
group.

I love reading and writing. Otto Weininger, Arthur Schopenhauer, Ted
Kaczynski, Friedrick Nietzsche, Aleister Crowley, Eliphas Levi, Rudolf
Steiner, John Woodroffe, George Orwell, Joseph Conrad, Jean Gebser,
William Sargant, James George Frazer, Phillip K. Dick, Bal Gangadhar
Tilak, Heinrich Kramer, G. I. Gurdjieff, Piara Singh Sambhi, Jack Kerouac,
Koenraad Elst, Yukteswar Giri, Lakshmanjoo are some of my favorite
authors.

I am a information security researcher and an entrepreneur by profession.

Regards,
Pukhraj