[Advaita-l] Learning vedas in Boston

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 12:52:54 CDT 2008

This message is for advaita-l members living in the Boston area.

I am trying to organize classes to learn the ashvamedha-prashnam of
the kR^iShNa yajur vedam. Sri Lakshmana Sastri, a learned dvivedI, has
agreed to conduct the classes if there is enough interest. We are
trying to oragnize the classes in the Acton-Boxborough area. The
classes would be at Boxborough, at our home. We need about 5-6 people.
We currently have 3, inlcuding myself. If there is any interest please
let me know. I'll send another mail about these prashnams to the list
soon.

Please forward to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks!

Rama