[Advaita-l] Changing subject lines

Praveen bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Thu May 15 02:07:38 CDT 2008

praNAm Srikanta-ji,

This is my last mail on the topic, assuming that you're not so
accustomed to email discussion groups.

I do not know what email client you use, but I am sure that all email
clients have a "reply" function in the
form of button or link, to reply to the original mail. It is similar
to the way you use "write" or "compose mail"
when you write emails. So, if you could kindly...

i) Click on reply after reading the original mail to which you're replying.
ii) Not change the subject line at all (the subject line is
automatically copied from the original mail, of course)
ii) Keep a little of the original mail to which you reply, while
deleting other than necessary content
iii) Write your reply into it the way you usually do

...it would help all of us to understand the context of your reply,
and read the thread in sequence.

Thx much,
--praveen
--Br.Up. 4.5.15 */