[Advaita-l] Looking for the Book

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Sat May 31 01:48:31 CDT 2008

Dear Friends,
                       I am looking for a book of Swami Karapatriji Maharaj of Varanasi which he described about Lohushodanyasa. if any body having or knows the source where I can get ?. It will be approximately around Rs 140/-. If any body can send that book or xerox copy of that to me, I can pay the money to them.

  Book Details:
  Sri vidya ratnakarah
Author : Sri Karapatra swami
publisher : Srividya sadhana pitha
Shiv sadan
Nagawa, Varanasi

  Kamesh

Pankaj Agarwal <pa_inbox at yahoo.com> wrote:
  namaste
Thank you for accepting my subscription request. I am glad to discover this list.
As my first question , I was wondering is there a compilation/recommendations of resources for beginners. This can include but not limited to books , some archived threads, articiles, links, audio/video resources. Any type of information would be highly appreciated.
PS: In one of the threads I found a reference to book "Wanderings in the Himalayas (Himagiri vihar) by Tapovanam Maharaj". I should be receiving that book soon.
-Pankaj

For assistance, contact:
listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org