[Advaita-l] Knowledge and the Means of Knowledge - 26

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 20:14:11 CDT 2008

Lathaji - PraNams

And thanks for your kind words.  Yes it is good to have audio tapes - With His blessing it will happen someday.
For those who are interested Mr. Dennis Waite is editing these series (I am notorious in misspelling and grammar - for one there is big phase-lag between my mind and my typing fingers) and posting them in his Website - www.advaita.org.uk. He is doing slowly at his pace, whenever he finds time. Dennis has written two books on advaita which are excellent. He is also one of the moderators of advaitin list. You may find other series on advaita by many other authors as well.

Hari Om!
Sadananda