[Advaita-l] Sola Fide (was Re: Sraddha and Chitta-shuddhi)

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Apr 2 10:47:45 CDT 2009

It's this hollow hair-splitting that demotes Christianity (even further) :
imagine 'faith' without hope or love.. You ask God's pardon : as with all
grace, it is beyond the nature of God to refuse; you receive it; then what
happens in the next moment ? You  are confronted by the next required human
action -- which calls for human effort or good works (which of course are
also grace..)..or you reject that grace. Where's the difference ? Wikipedia
wasn't written by God... ;)

Michael