[Advaita-l] Aryan Invasion - Vedic Culture

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Aug 5 04:04:38 CDT 2009

Srinavas ji

Namaste. I find that a very welcome view to hold, however unproveable : it
not only links every civilisation in understanding of Sanatana Dharma, but
also allows for the personal sense, that whenever the Satyuga is presented
to us by writers and dancers and singers and other artists -- and seers and
priests and philosophers are included here -- that something that's 'almost
a personal memory' arises.. a 'homeland' that we remember just enough to
yearn for.

And surely, the essence of Advaita -- so not 'beyond the scope of this list'
?! ;)

Thank you for that.

Michael