[Advaita-l] Maxmuller et al

Bhadraiah Mallampalli vaidix at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 8 21:51:02 CDT 2009

Dear Michael,

I will discontinue this topic because your mail is not relevant for learning about advaita or any acharyas' teachings. For these topics please check my postings in UCL Indology list. On yahoo check Indology, Indiancivilization and Hinducivilization lists. You can post on the last one, but please read the all discussions on the topic before posting. I discussed all these topics at much greater depth with my worst opponents like David Watson (who represents west) at one end and Koenraad Elst on the other end. Elst can be termed an extreme Hindu right winger on most aspects of Hinduism except one: he firmly believes in IE linguistics and rejects Hindu phonetics.

Regards

Bhadraiah