[Advaita-l] Importance of Sampradaya

Anjana Nagraj anjoo99 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 16:21:04 CDT 2009

Dear all,

My Vedanta teacher often reiterates the importance of traditional Sampradaya teaching methods as the ONLY way to self-knowledge....

A few doubts arise in my mind regarding this although Sampradaya asks that we do not question the teacher!  what about all those masters who achieved moksha through following the non-hindu religions?  what about the concept of constant Namasmarana being the easiest way to achieve liberation in the Kali Yuga?

i would appreciate your views on this..anjana