[Advaita-l] Fw: Fw: Fw: source : Mata amritanandanayi devi speeches

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 18 21:30:09 CDT 2009

Dear Sri Sarma,

Please check your email software and/or internet connection. Four copies of this mail reached our list today!

Also, for reasons of personal security, I would request all members not to include mailing addresses and phone numbers in the signature files on emails sent to the list. Our archives are not protected from non-members and anybody can potentially access these details from the list mails.

Regards,
Vidyasankar