[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Dec 7 02:44:35 CST 2009

Angira Das

I am interested in researching the advaitic tradition from the philosophical
point-of-view, mainly in comparison with Western philosophy. Thank you for
hospitality.

Nagarajan

Am 63. Male. Live with Wife at Chennai now.
Interested in Music, Spirituality. Actively associated with Art of Living.

Sriram Nagaraj

Sri Gurubhyo Namaha! I am a graduate student in electrical engineering. I come
from a Smartha family and we are greatly devoted to the Acharyas of Sri
Sringeri Sarada Peetam and Sri Kamakoti Peetam. I have always from a young age
been drawn to discussion of our Sampradaya and Advaita Vedanta. Shantih Shatih
Shantihi

Keshav Thukaram

Interested in Shankara's philosophy