[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Shakthi Prashanth

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Dec 7 05:15:55 CST 2009

I am Shakthi Prashanth from Bangalore, working as an Engineer.
I am very much interested in knowing about ancient indian philosophy
including Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavatha, etc. Also I wanted to know what is
the contribution of Adi Shankaracharya to Indian Philosophy. I am very
interested in knowing about "Advaita" philosophy. I donot know anything
about Advaita. But I have gone thru bit spirtual aspects.

I will be really greatful to you if you give me an opportunity for knowing
about this. I agree to plocies as long as it is a platform for me to learn
new things on Vedanta.

Thanks and Regards,
Shakthi Prashanth