[Advaita-l] Conference on that date of Adi Sankara etc

Ananth Padmanabhan padmanabhan_ananth at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 10:27:20 CST 2009

Brahmaiva sarvadhA nAnyath sathyam sathyam nijam padham|
AtmAkAram idham dvaitham mithyavE na parah pumAn||
sachidhananda mAthrOham sarvam kEvalamavyayam|
brahmA vishnuscha rudrascha Eswarascha sadAsivaha||

(Ribu Gita)

Advaita in the form of Sri Adhi Sankaracharia has no dvaitham and time and space has no existence. The potent content of his teachings is more to contemplate rather than HIS time of birth and death. They are just points of discussion,dispute and meat for historical research either way or any way as 'bahirmuka vaadham'.
Do we want more inner paralysis by analysis of Sri Shankara's birth time and mukthi time in history?. It may add more referential knowledge wealth, be it right or wrong and has no other sathyam.

Namaskaram

Padmanabhan

'namAmi bhagavathpAtham shankaram lOka shankaram'