[Advaita-l] New member introductions

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Jan 4 21:16:34 CST 2009

Suresh Jayaraman

I am a practicing Brahmin and hail from Srivathsa Gothram. I am very much
interested in learning more about Adhvaitham.

Michael Shepherd

Retired teacher and journalist, with slight familiarity with Sanskrit and
interest in Advaita Vedanta related to 'non-dualism' in Western writings
in prose and poetry.

Sreevalsa Kolathayar

brahma sathyam jaganmithya
jivo brahmaiva naparah

salutations to Srimahadeva, Adi Sankaracharya and all gurus.

sn

I belong to Kerala. Got interested in sankara and his works. currently
trying
to learn by listening to lectures of Dr Krishnamurthy Sastri and Mani
Dravid