[Advaita-l] Gayatri?

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 18 20:06:18 CDT 2009

Not to be forgotten is another story about Jesus. Jesus, who was said by the Balayogi to be the son of a Kashmiri king (or was he a king of Kalinga?) who visited the middle east in the first century BCE. If this account is true then Joseph, the carpenter, was the adopted father of Jesus. At the age of 13 years Jesus came to Kalinga to meet his real father and learnt the Hindu shastras from the Brahmin scholars in Jagannath puri. Thereafter he visited Kashmir before returning to Jerusalem at the age of 29 years. Thus he stayed in India for 16 years for his education . It is even said that four years later, ie. at the age of 33 years, Jesus eventually returned to Kashmir to spend his last days.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya