[Advaita-l] Request to answer this question

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 26 00:25:37 CDT 2009

Yes. We have to remember that the sufferings are due to our own karma  and we have also to bear the sufferings keeping in mind that these are at the physical level and being transient these will go away. While allowing the past karma to fade away this way one has to lead the life in such a way that fresh karma would not affect one and that is possible by doing work for the Lord and not for one's self-interest. This is sound advice no doubt.

We can also surrender to Lord and seek help. Some Buddhists probably pray to Lord Amitava Buddha or the Medicine Buddha for help. Lord will help us through His agencies. He will not spoon-feed us but surrendering to Lord will help us work with optimism and in the right spirit.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya