[Advaita-l] New member introductions

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Mar 30 00:42:26 CDT 2009

Jayaraman

I'm based in Singapore and have lot of interests in going through
information on Hindu Scriptures and follow the interesting discussions in
various forums such as this. I trust this forum will support me in the
learning process. Thanks.

----

Jagadish Venkataraman

I got my first feel for vedanta through Swami Vivekananda's book "What
religion in". Ever since, I have been trying to get a grasp of the vast
ocean of advaita vedanta. So many great people and so many great works to
know about, but so little time and dedication to do so. I just hope this
list will remind me everyday that I need to take some time out to think
and understand the things that really matter in this mortal life.